Thursday, December 11, 2014

Brave The Storm


Hi! Dana here today sharing a layout that was inspired by the Winter Mood Board fellow designer Charllie created.



I pulled several of my favorite elements from the Mood Board and created a festive embellishment cluster. I found many of these inexpensive adornments in the holiday decor section of a local store.


My favorite item on this page is this vintage image, which came in my Zeus and Zoe Kit, entitled "Two Sisters." They look like they could brave a storm together just fine.


I finished my layout with a snowflake trinket, vintage button and a small piece of pom pom trim for a fun pop of blue.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love your work Dana this is so my favorite love the ephemera feel to it! you totally hit it :)