Monday, January 19, 2015

Altered frame - by DT Zanka

Hello!
Today is my last post, ending my DT term for Zeus and Zoe DT.

I have saved some best pieces of my DT pack for this project:) It's an altered wooden frame, a wall piece.


Some close ups:
I adhered pieces of scrapbook papers and vintage prints to the frame, using mod podge.


A beautiful flower by Prima accompanied by vintage buttons and metal butterflies. Most of the embellishments I painted with gesso. The centre of the biggest button I filled up with the mini pearls.


For the background I used pieces of fabric and laces which I stained with glimmer mists.


Supplies: Papers, vintage prints, buttons, laces, flowers, metal embellishments : Zeus and Zoe
From my stash: chipboard text, glimmer mists , gesso, mini pearls, mod podge.

Thank you so much for our time together at Zeus and Zoe ! I had lots of fun working with the unique mix of brand and vintage items.
With love!
DT Zanka

1 comment:

TandiArt said...

Beautiful project !!!