Monday, January 12, 2015

CHARLLIE CREATE ~ An Untitled layout

               Hello Everyone !! Charllie here and I'm back  . I was so frustrated and very busy these days and all I do is stop and go to school !! I don't know why but I feel that it so  not me , basically I went back to college since Christmas break  was over but Glad I have so much fun with friends and such . By the way I am very fine know with my painful side and stomaches (still have felt a little bit ouchy ) ( and the doctor said it's fine and normal yet but MY mind still bother me Hope you guys can pray for me to get well soon ) .. 

Last week I  created a very vintage layout that has no title at all  and I was like , this  one will be so cool and very lovely to share it with Zeus and zoe .  used a lot of inks and papers from Z and Z , some buttons and other embellishments that are so vinatage . You could check out the store to see it  __CLICK HERE___ and Pls.. see the new emphemera papers there soo GOOOD !!

 used a lot of inks and papers from Z and Z , some buttons and other embellishments that are so vinatage . You could check out the store to see it  __CLICK HERE___ and Pls.. see the new emphemera papers there soo GOOOD !!

But these Couple of weeks I've tried Vlogging at youtube and start to make funny videos which I have so much fun with . But It's nothing related to crafting yet it's worht a try to watch it pls.. Watch it and don't Forget SUBSCRIBE to  see weekly video  SUBSCRIBE







No comments: