Thursday, January 29, 2015

Desk Calendar

For my last Design Team Project, (I can't believe 6 months have gone by so quickly), I decided to make something that would take me through 2015, a desk calendar.


As my base I used a Maya Road ATC card holder, (such a versatile piece,) and added a few cardstock pieces to complete the year.

Using some papers from the Paper Studio Sara Teasdale collection and some narrow laces and trim, that add to the vintage feel, I covered each of the atc-size chipboard piece for my calendar then added some tiny calendar pieces that I printed from the internet.


Each of 6 cards are decorated slightly different with an array of petite flowers, beads, sequins, buttons, tiny bling pieces, and small vintage doily or applique pieces from the awesome kits at Zeus and Zoe's 


I had a great time creating a variety of different projects during the past 6 months with the supplies from these fun vintage kits, and I will get to enjoy this piece on my desk for the rest of the year. 


Thank you for the opportunity to design for you, thank you all for your support and don't forget to check out the shop for great vintage kits, embellishments and art supplies!

Carole






3 comments:

ابو السيد said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
best tour packages blog said...

What a charming and practical project! The desk calendar using the Maya Road ATC card holder is not only a great way to stay organized but also a beautiful addition to your workspace. The vintage feel created with the Paper Studio Sara Teasdale collection and delicate trims adds a lovely touch. Wishing you a wonderfully creative and organized year ahead!
Salalah Tours

mohamed mohsen said...

best blog ever the pics is very beautiful and clear
oman tour packages