Thursday, January 8, 2015

You Have Stolen My Heart with Dana


Hi Zeus and Zoe fans! Happy New Year! Dana here today sharing a winter themed layout of my favorite castle. I've been following the restoration of the Chateau de Gudanes, a castle in the south of France, and this is just one of the stunning photos of this gorgeous historic monument.


I layered several vintage magazine and sheet music pages under my photo. I also found a vintage calendar page in my Zeus and Zoe Kit that was perfect to document the month this photo was taken.


I tucked bit of beaded trim and lace between the layers of paper. I topped the photo with a sticker that reads "You have stolen my heart."


No layout is complete without a touch of bling! I love the vintage buttons from the Zeus and Zoe Etsy Shop!

I hope you are finding fun ways to stay warm during the winter months! Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: